Arthur A. Linfante, III
Principal, MAI, CRE
Principal, MAI, CRE
Arthur Linfante has been actively engaged in real estate since 1986 and has been a principal at Value Research Group since 1998. Prior to joining Value Research Group, Mr. Linfante was a founding principal (1992-1998) at Lin-Holz Advisory Group, a real estate consulting and valuation firm, in Denville, New Jersey.
Mr. Linfante has extensive experience in asset valuation and advisory functions on a broad array of properties. Along with typical office, industrial, retail and apartment properties, he has been involved in evaluating complex properties such as site development and redevelopment, institutional/corporate grade facilities, special purpose property, full service hotels and casino’s, marine terminals, nursing homes and schools, laboratory and research facilities, and petroleum and chemical storage facilities.
Recognized for his knowledge of complex litigation matters and corporate issues, Mr. Linfante is an experienced consultant to corporate clients as well as to several major municipalities in northern New Jersey. He has consulted on a variety of issues relating to real estate taxes, lease negotiations, and Brownfield redevelopment. As a trial consultant, Mr. Linfante has assisted many of the state’s largest law firms with matters relating to partnership disputes, real estate taxes, and eminent domain issues.
More recently, Mr. Linfante’s advisory services have focused on the expanding market of urban revitalization and redevelopment and he is presently involved in several redevelopment efforts. Current assignments include market studies, as well as marketability and feasibility studies on a broad range of property types. He has served on the Urban Revitalization Committee and the Public Policy Task Force of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP).
Phone: 973-422-9800 Ext. 17
- Thomas Edison College
- MAI: Appraisal Institute
- CRE: Counselor of Real Estate
- GAA: General Accredited Appraiser – National Association of Realtors
- NAIOP: National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- License: Real Estate Sales Person – New Jersey
- Currently certified under the continuing education requirements for MAI by the Appraisal Institute.
- CTA: Certified Tax Assessor, New Jersey
- Certified: General Real Estate Appraiser, State of New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania
Qualified as Expert Witness
- Condemnation Commissioners Hearings
- Tax Court of the State of New Jersey
- Superior Court of New Jersey – Morris, Essex and Hunterdon Counties
- Superior Court of Florida – Palm Beach County
- County Boards of Taxation in Bergen, Morris, Passaic, Sussex, Essex, Warren, Union and Middlesex
- Past Member: Supreme Court Committee on the Tax Court
- Member: NAIOP Public Policy Task Force; Brownfield Task Force and Urban Revitalization Task force
Publications, Seminars and Teaching
- New Jersey Property Taxation: Lorman Seminars
- Guest Lecturer: Rutgers University, MBA Program
- Appraisal Instructor: Appraisal Institute (Appraisal Principals, Appraisal Procedures, Basic Income Capitalization)