Real Estate Market and Financial Analysts in Livingston, NJ
Real Estate Market Analysis in Livingston, NJ
Have you ever considered buying investment real estate? Value Research Group in Livingston, NJ has been the market leader in the preparation of market and feasibility studies for housing and redevelopment projects in the New Jersey and New York metropolitan areas. Our approach is to analyze the overall market area, consider employment and demographic trends, examine in detail supply and demand issues, and provide recommendations and a marketability analysis for specific developments. Through a real estate market analysis, our approach can meet a variety of client objectives. In order to meet our client’s goals, we test unmet market demands, project long-term trends, identify appropriate design and tenure types, and much more. Private developers and governmental agencies have relied on us for the following types of Market and Financial Analysis:
- Market and Feasibility Studies
- Examination of Employment and Demographic Trends
- Analysis of Planning and Zoning Issues
- PILOT (Payment in Leiu of Taxes) Analysis
- Rental and For-Sale Housing
- Affordable, Market-Rate and Mixed-Income Properties
- Age-Restricted and Senior Housing Developments
- New Construction, Gut Rehabilitations and Adaptive Re-Use
- Urban Redevelopment
- Public Housing, Low-Income Housing Tax Credits, HOPE VI, and other Affordable Housing Programs
- Mixed-Use and Transit-Oriented Developments
Real Estate Financial Analysis in Livingston, NJ
Are you curious about how you would go about analyzing the financial details of the property you are considering buying? The first step to analyze the value of a property is to understand what factors contribute to the property value. Our financial analysis involves inputting valuable information about your real estate investment into a financial model in order to determine whether the investment is the right one for you. In order to perform a thorough financial analysis, you’ll need the following information:
- Property Details – We analyze the property including a range of objective and subjective characteristics such as the area and neighborhood, number of units, size or square footage, land area, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, number of floors, construction age, amenities and features, recent improvements, and the location with respect to roads, marketplaces, public transportation, and schools.
- Purchase Information – Information on the basic cost of the property you are considering, such as the purchase price and the price of improvement work that needs to be completed.
- Financing Details – Details of any loans you will acquire in order to finance the property. This includes financing details about the loan amount, down payment amount, interest rate, closing costs, etc.
- Income – Detailed information about the income the property produces.
- Expenses – Detailed information about costs of maintaining the property, such as property taxes, insurance, and maintenance.
- Investment Return Requirements
After analyzing the property value, we’ll ensure your financial model has the most reliable and accurate data. Gathering accurate data can often tell the difference between a good and bad real estate property investment.
Market and Financial Analysis in Livingston, NJ
If you’re looking for a market and financial analysis on a real estate investment, contact Value Research Group today! We take pride in the quality and accuracy of our written reports, and only include the most current and accurate demographic, economic, and real estate information. We look forward to working with you.