Redevelopment Consulting and Project Management in NJ
New Jersey Redevelopment Practices
As apart of our redevelopment consulting and project management services in New Jersey, we provide a wide variety of services to our clientele, to satisfy the needs of everyone who seeks our service.
NJ Redevelopment Consultants and Project Mangers
New Jersey is a region that struggles with modifying patterns of development and growth – but the more state and local governments recognize that our older communities have unmet potential, the more Value Research Group is able to assist cities in redevelopment. The areas Value Research Group works with, in regards to our redevelopment consulting and project management in New Jersey, often have locational advantages, excellent transportation and infrastructure, and access to employment centers. They also have complex development and legal constraints that must be considered, which we always evaluate carefully. Since a lot of redevelopment projects in New Jersey have not been successful in the past, Value Research Group offers our expertise in order to help with the legal and planning issues behind them. Our professional staff has been involved in many of these challenging redevelopment projects within New Jersey.
Efficient Redevelopment Planning Services in NJ
Since the market is ever changing, including the growing demands within it, we have expanded our services to meet the standards of redevelopment consulting and project management. The services we offer include:
- Valuation of existing properties
- Lending expertise in eminent domain procedures
- Marketability analysis for residential uses, which includes an analysis of alternative housing types, a demographic analysis, and target marketing, as well as considering amenities, concessions and features to maximize profitability
- Marketing, and the marketability of analysis for retail uses, including supportable size and types, a demographic analysis and target markets
- Feasibility analysis for alternative development scenarios, including the consideration of variables including site acquisition, relocation and related expenses
- Developer agreement review for impact on cash flows, business terms and timing
- Professional firm recommendations, including existing conditions, redevelopment and condemnation law, relocation services, environmental conditions, fiscal impact studies, government financing options and historic preservation
VRG: Active Members in NJ Redevelopment Planning and Implementation
At Value Research Group, we truly offer cutting edge New Jersey redevelopment services. In fact, the principals at Value Research Group are no strangers to the redevelopment planning and implementation within the state of New Jersey, as we’ve been actively involved for years. The adopted, complex and multifaceted Bloomfield Plan, in particular, was managed by Arthur Linfante. He coordinated the entire project, and served as the project liaison between the governing body, public citizens, planners, attorneys, property owners and other professionals involved. As with every other redevelopment consultation and project management job that we take on, Value Research Group works hard to meet the end goal of community participation, consensus building, forward thinking and constructive planning.
Contact Value Research Group to Schedule a Consultation
If you are seeking a dedicated team of redevelopment consulters and project managers, please contact Value Research Group for assistance, by calling 973-422-9800.