REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL AND VALUATION SERVICES IN LIVINGSTON, NJ
Are you in need of an appraisal or a real estate valuation? Value Research Group appraises all types of properties for a wide variety of purposes. Over our years in business, we’ve appraised properties including apartment buildings and residential subdivisions, retail centers, neighborhood shopping centers, movie theaters, casino and conventional hotels, churches, community centers, flex buildings, historic buildings, hospitals, laboratories, medical offices, industrial buildings, landfills, and office buildings and condominiums. We’ve also appraised other various properties such as parking lots and garages, rail and utility corridors, rights of way, open space, schools, supermarkets, telephone switch centers, vacant land, wetlands, and construction, facade, and flowage easements.
Types of Valuation Services in Livingston, NJ
Our experienced staff at Value Research Group is well trained in the fundamentals of real estate valuation and sound appraisal practice. We provide a scope of work that is appropriate to the assignment, which can vary from a letter report to a detailed complete appraisal. We maintain the detailed files on thousands of sales and leases, and our network of professional contacts provides us with accurate, current information. Our goal is to provide clear and concise professional service. Our valuation services include:
- Appraisals – A real estate appraisal or property valuation is the assessment or estimation of the worth, value, or quality of the property. We’ll obtain and analyze information relevant to the property and research appropriate market areas.
- Market Value Estimates – We perform market value estimates for your property. The market value is the most probable price that a property should bring in a competitive and open market under all conditions necessary to a fair sale.
- Insurable Value Estimates – We use insurable value estimates to determine the proper amount of insurance our client’s property should be carrying. The insurable value is the replacement cost or actual cash value of a building for which standard insurance policies provide indemnity cover.
- Leased Fee/Leasehold Estates – We provide appraisal reports for leased fee and leasehold estates.
- Estate Planning – We assist in determining the appraised value of fractional ownership interests of an estate.
- Portfolio Reviews – We can help you improve your operating margins through a comprehensive review of your real estate portfolio.
- Due Diligence – For prospective buyers, we offer due diligence in order to thoroughly investigate a property. We’ll perform a comprehensive appraisal on the property, establishing its assets and liabilities, as well as evaluate its commercial potential.
Real Estate Valuation Analysts in Livingston, NJ
Whether it’s a portfolio review, market vale estimate, or appraisal – Value Research Group will provide you with the most professional valuation services in New Jersey. We apply ourselves to all aspects of our work, providing you with exceptional service. If you’re in need of any of our valuation services for your property, please contact us today.